Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Life is beautiful...........

You know, there is a time when everything is great. Everything is happening just as you want it. And i was having exactly that feeling when i came to pune. Lets start with the first day...
I first came from delhi to mumbai , and then i had to catch the bus from mumbai. As soon as i started my journey from mumbai, i got an sms "Hey... Welcome to Pune". This message had come from a very dear friend who had joined in pune few days back. She was here in pune for the first time, and i had stayed here for the last 6 months, so i thought "Wow...now she will welcome me in Pune haaaan......". But it felt good. Now thats the start of a very long story :) .... but for the time being, lets move to other good things..
At that time, i didnt have many friends here except my college friends. As most of my college friends were joining Amdocs, which is on the other side of the city,i knew it is going to be very hard for me to find a room and more importantly "good roommates". The very next day, i asked some of my colleagues before calling any broker, if they knew some place and the first response i got was from Shashank, saying that i can see the room where he used to stay. I went there in the evening with him and i liked the location very much. Thats how the i got the room, the very first day, without any brokerage, without any searching and the best part , which i can definitely say after spending one year, i got the best roommates. I donno how many of you guys are lucky enough to have roommates, who are just as you want them to be.
I had to join the room after 4-5 days. Till then i stayed with hunny and behera, and one of my school friends, Purushottam. Those days were good. Those were our first days in office, and it used to give a different feeling. Till then, we had worked on small projects and now we had to work on product ..haaah.... i thought they would know in few days that they had hired a wrong person.... :) but fortunately i m still working in the same company.
I donno how those days passed, a good day in office, where everyone was helping me to understand the product, and a night with beers.
Anyways, i moved to the new room on 1st august. To my surprise, no one was in the room. I was alone in the room on first day. Next day i met, two great guys.... prashant bhai and aniket bhai. By now, most of my close friends in pune know them.
So that was the time, when everything was so smooth. No problems is life, no worries, only aish. I thought its always gonna be like this and yeah i was partially right. Everything is still the same, just one piece is missing..... . Whatever happens, all i know is that life moves on. Its all in our mind. Life has always been beautiful and will always be if you see it the right way.
Thats all for this post folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment