Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Four Quarters OF Life....

Ahhhh, i just finished reading one more post from vanam's blog about our Naini days and it literally took me to those good old days. I too had thought writing about Naini days but now it seems like nothing is left for me to add as bhaiya vanam has already put up all nitty gritty details of our naini life. For all b2k4 guys, vanam's blog is a must read.....

http://arvindvanam.blogspot.com/

I would like to mention one more blog here by kranti....
http://mymonopoly.blogspot.com/2009/03/four-quarters-of-life-hi-friends.html

When i first read this post, i begun to think that of all girls i know, which ones fit into which quarter of my life. Every single line is true and deserves a separate post with case studies. It took me a long time to start blogging, but now, i have a lot more to share and comment on at least three quarters of life. :)

Lets start with my first quarter of life.........
So, People say boys and girls cant be just good friends. Hmmmm , i agree with kranti and contradict this 'fact'. Boys and gals can be very good friends, you can share everything with them, and in fact their help comes in very handy when dealing with second and third quarters of life. Being a girl, they know exactly what the other girl might be thinking, and they guide you in the right direction. Though when you are adolescent, and they are the only girls in your life, you might think that "she is the one", and also try to take that friendship a step further bringing her to the second quarter of life. I am lucky to have some very good girl friends(not girlfriend). Some of these girl friends populated my second quarter life bucket also.

Second quarter of life............
Yeah you are right kranti, this quarter life bucket is indeed wealthiest in terms of quantity. But it also depends on how you define the so called "crush" . In my humble opinion, the gals we want to just have "one night stand" with, dont belong to this category, though we cant forget that face(more precisely figure :) ) ever, in spite of the fact we saw it only once in our life. Coming back to my second quarter, i did have a few crushes. Most of them belong to first quarter also. I feel proud about myself to have told all my crushes what i felt :). None of it worked because of the genuine reasons, and now when i think about those days, all it seems so childish. Luckily, i never lost any friend because of this "crush" thing. I remember reading somewhere:
"The only true love is love at first sight; second sight dispels it." :)

Third quarter of life............
Rightly said, this is the smallest quarter, and it has to be. Once you are in love, and if it doesnt work out, you become paranoid even thinking about it. You can not love again. But if is going smooth, you dont want anything else. Just the feeling of having someone with whom you share everything, who cares a lot about you, who knows everything about you, is great. You never ever want to lose her. Now, i woudnt be very specific about this quarter of my life :). All i have to say for this quarter of life is that there are "N" number of factors, of which, all of them have to be perfectly tuned to work perfectly fine with other factors to have a perfect "love life" . You miss one factor, its over ( or will be over in some time, it gets accumulated).

Fourth quarter of life............
There is time for that :)


1 comment:

  1. Mine was a theory... And i see ur experience adding "Practical"-ility to my theory...gud one...keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete