Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Barney Classics.....

Hey, i am a huge "How I Met Your Mother" fan. All the characters in this series are unique, but who i like most is, yeah you are rgt, the one who is legen.....wait for it...dary and whose life is simply awesome, our dear Barney. Here is a collection of the famous barney quotes, i liked most.

You don't know where this concept of Hi5 came from,.... Barney explains here :
Jesus waited THREE days to come back to life. It was perfect! If he had only waited ONE day, a lot of people wouldn't have even heard he died. They'd be all, "Hey Jesus, what up?" and Jesus would probably be like, "What up? I DIED yesterday!" and they'd be all, "Uhh, you look pretty alive to me, dude..." and then Jesus would have to explain how he was resurrected, and how it was a miracle, and the dude'd be like "Uhh okay, whatever you say, bro..." And he's not gonna come back on a SATURDAY. Everybody's busy, doing chores, workin' the loom, trimmin' the beard, NO. He waited the perfect number of days, THREE. Plus it's SUNDAY, so everyone's in church already, and they're all in there like "Oh no, Jesus is DEAD", and then BAM! He bursts in the back door, runnin' up the aisle, everyone's totally psyched, and FYI, that's when he invented the high five. That's why we wait three days to call a woman, because that's how long Jesus wants us to wait.... True story


Here's how Barney defines his life:
Here's the mini-cherry on top of the regular cherry on top of the sundae of awesomeness. That is my life. My life rocks! Money, suits, and sex? These are tears of joy! I could be cooped up in an apartment, changing some brat's poopy diaper but instead I'm out in the world being awesome 24/7/365! You let me dodge a bullet, big guy.

Barney with and interviewer..
Barney: All my life I have dared to go past what is possible.
Interviewer: To the impossible?
Barney: Actually, past that. To the place where the possible and the impossible meet, to become... the possimpible.
Lily: The possimpible? Really?
Barney: Inventing your own word shows creativity and vision—Visitivity



The awesome Barney with his awesome thoughts:
Barney: So I explained to her, I said Madelin, every single international conflict essentially boils down to sexual tension
Ted: Every international conflict?
Barney: Every single one, dude
Ted: So the crisis in the middle east could be solved by?
Barney: Gaza Strippers. Next.
Ted: Apartheid?
Barney: Apart Thighs? What else you got?
Ted: Cold war.
Barney: Ms. Gorbachev, Take Down Those Pants

Barney when he coud'nt find out, why that gal was bothering him....
Barney: Hey! I don't remember you. I've spent the last two days trying to remember every girl that I've slept with and all of the horrible things that I have done to them-- and I have done some horrible things. I mean, at one point I'm pretty sure I sold a woman. I didn't speak the language, but I shook a guy's hands, he gave me the keys to a Mercedes, and I left her there. I am the guy who keeps a scrapbook of all the women I have slept with, but I never thought I was the guy who would sleep with a girl and not even remember her. So, from the bottom of my heart, for whatever I did to you, I apologize

The Evil Barney:
Barney: There are four kinds of women who go to the hardware store by themselves.
Robin: Of course there are.
Barney: Single, recently single, recently divorced, lesbian who will let me watch.
Lily: You can not be more evil.
Barney: Sorry five. Recently widowed.

When he slept with a girl and left her leaving a note saying:
Dear Resident, The time we spent together, however long it was, meant the world to me. I would love to see you again but unfortunately I cannot. You see, I am a ghost. I can only materialize once every decade, on the anniversary of my death. I chose to spend my one day among the living with you, sweet resident. Perhaps we will meet again, in another decade--provided you keep your figure. Until then, all my love from the beyond, Barney.

What's Up????
Barney: For the first time...ever...the three of us are single at the same time. I've dreamed about this day, boys, and it is going to be le...gen...dary! Together we will own this city. Any time a girl wants to get back at her ex-boyfriend, we'll be there. Any time a girl wants to...solve her father issues through promiscuity and binge drinking WE WILL BE there. Any time a bachelorette party drives through the city in a limo, sticking their heads out the sunroof, shouting "WHAT'S UP NEW YORK!!", we will be what is "up" New York! Gentlemen, we are about to embark on...

Dude! We haven't hit legendary yet, we're only at the Le, we still got the Gen, the Da, the Ry.

So more Barney classics will be added to this post..... keep watching... :)

2 comments:

  1. Let me be the first one to comment on your blog. Really nice 'LE' part of the Barney series. Eagerly waiting for the 'GEN..DARY' part. It was a good selection of awesomeness of Barney.

    It seems you see glimpses of yourself in Barney..being a free spirit. Be inspired and let us also be inspired by the legen..w8 4 it...dary Barney

    ReplyDelete
  2. @vanam
    Yeah, i m inspired by the awesomeness of barney, and very soon i am gonna suit up also :). Though its impossible to make your life as awesomely awesome as barney's but i will try.

    ReplyDelete